Friday, July 23, 2010

Loving the Buffet Breakfast at Thunderbird Resorts Poro Point, San Fernando, La Union


Woke up to this view and savored the moment of being able to see something this beautiful. If only all my mornings are like this.




Their buffet breakfast at Olives Restaurant is just crazy. It’s a feast for my eyes. Actually, my heart skipped a beat when I saw they have not one but three cereals! You can mix chocolate cereal, corn flakes, and wheat flakes. I almost forgot there’s bacon, salami, sausage, cheese, breads, pastries, omelettes, scrambled eggs, wanton noodles, etc. served on the buffet table. I’m solved with just the cereals.

Fast fact: I can eat cereals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.


Then, you have the South China Sea as backdrop while having breakfast, probably one of the best mornings ever.


Thunderbird Resorts is located at Poro Point, San Fernando, La Union.

For rates and promos visit www.thunderbird-asia.com.

NFS


No comments:

Post a Comment